- Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner 2L Tank Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner Bath Cavitek Technology
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Corrosion - can be used for cleaning Electronic and Mechanical parts. For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item, please see our wide range of fluids.
- The Cavitek series offers increased functionality with features such as degas, delicate and full power modes alongside the standard fluid temperature and cleaning cycle timer controls.
- For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item
- Wire Basket Available - see separate listing (Part No. US-BA-2L).
- Degas mode - This mode is to be used after a fluid change to rapidly remove air from the fluid so it can provide maximum cleaning effectiveness from the start of the cleaning cycle
- Delicate mode - The cleaner runs at half power which provides a less aggressive cleaning action for fragile/delicate items.
- Full-power mode - A powerful deep clean that will clean heavily contaminated items
- Temperature and Timing mode - Allows the user to set both the fluid temperature and duration of the cleaning cycle. These parameters will change depending on the cleaning agent and item being cleaned, please refer to the manual provided with each of our
- Tank and Housing Made From Stainless Steel
A guide to ultrasonic Cleaner:
An ultrasonic cleaner provides a means of cleaning a wide range of objects. The unique qualities of using this technology are:
The item being cleaned is not subjected to harsh abrasive or scrubbing actions and dangerous chemicals.
The cleaning action reaches to all inaccessible and intricate details of items such as the insides of tubes and threads etc.
The machine allows for 'switch on and leave' cleaning saving valuable time for the user.
Underneath the cleaning reservoir are a number of transducers which generate ultrasound waves at a frequency of 40KHz. These sound waves cause millions of minute bubbles to continuously form in the tank and then collapse. This process is known as cavitation. The force of these bubbles collapsing against an object placed into the tank provides a gentle and thorough cleaning action.
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic cleaning equipment, our ultrasonic cleaning tanks and fluids can be used for many applications. Including mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, hospitals, dental practices, surgeries, general practices (GPs), doctors, veterinarian, vets, laboratories, marine work, tattoo studios, body piercing parlors, labs, universities, PCB boards, soldering, scuba diving schools, gardeners, tree surgeons, jewellers, watch repair, acupuncture, hairdressers, kitchens, restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes, hobbyists, industrial, printers, coin collectors, and more.
Tank Volume: 2 Litre to brim
Basket Dimensions: L140 x W118 x H75
Ultrasonic Power: 50W
Heater Power: 100W
Supply voltage range: 220-240v ACV
Functions: Ultrasonics controlled by button or switch (No Timer):N / Dial Control Y/N (Heating & Time): N / Digital Control (Heating and Timer) : Y / Cavitec As digital controls with additional Degas and Delicate : Y
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Heating Power (watts)||100|
|Drain Tap Position||1|
|Number Of Transducers||Base of bath|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||L180mm x W170mm x H240mm|
|Bath Material Thickness||n/a|