- Standard workshop caliper with locking top screw
- 4 way measurement
- made of hardened alloyed stainless steel
- Chrome scale with engraved graduations
- Measuring faces are micro-lapped
- Supplied in a plastic storage case
- Resolution - 0.02mm/ 0.001"
- Jaw length - 50mm
- Range - 200mm/ 8"
Baty International, founded in 1932, as a manufacturer of high precision dial indicators and other associated instruments such as cylinder bore gauges. Baty soon diversified into non-contact measurement with Optical Profile Projectors. With the Baty 'Shadograph' becoming the industry standard, these products are still manufactured in Sussex, England. Now part of the Bowers Group, along with Moore and Wright, Baty offers a range of precision measuring instruments from Hand Tools to Vision Systems.
|Measurement Units||Inch / Millimetre|