- Polycarbonate frame plastic digital caliper
- 4 way measurement
- Large LCD display
- Accuracy - +/- 0.2mm/ 0.008"
- Functions - mm/inch, zero setting, ABS/INC measurement
- Resolution - 0.01mm/ 0.0005"
- Jaw length - 40mm
- Range - 150mm/ 6"
- Why plastic? Some metal jaw calipers may damage the measuring surface where as plastic jaws have less risk of doing so
- Ideal for measuring delicate objects such as collectible coins, wood furniture, antiques, gems, glass, plastic
- Battery - CR2032
Baty International, founded in 1932, as a manufacturer of high precision dial indicators and other associated instruments such as cylinder bore gauges. Baty soon diversified into non-contact measurement with Optical Profile Projectors. With the Baty ‘Shadograph’ becoming the industry standard, these products are still manufactured in Sussex, England. Now part of the Bowers Group, along with Moore and Wright, Baty offers a range of precision measuring instruments from Hand Tools to Vision Systems.
||Same Day Dispatch
||Inch / Millimetre
||0-150mm / 0-6"