For you to get to know our Marketing Manager, Giuseppe, a little more, we asked some questions about himself. This is what we asked, along with his answers:
• How long have you been working at the Allendale Group?
• When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Footballer (standard) or a Chef
• What’s one hobby you’d love to get into?
Mastering magic tricks
• What’s your most used emoji?
• What’s your favourite sport to watch and which team?
Football – Man United & Juve
• What’s your favourite movie?
• Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
Im pretty good in the kitchen (cooking not cleaning)
• What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Leaving a tiny drop of juice/milk in the fridge
• What’s your guilty pleasure?
Watching Loose Women when im at home for lunch
• Who’s your favourite comedian?
• If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Dolphin because they’re clever and I find sea life interesting
• What’s the first concert you ever went to?
Watch the Throne, Jay-Z & Kanye West
• What country would you like to visit for the first time?
• What is one food/cuisine you can’t give up?
• If you could have dinner with someone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?
Sir Alex Ferguson
• What would be the title of your autobiography?
Life’s a Beach
• Stuck on a desert island, what 1 item do you choose?
Large sharp knife
• What’s the best advice you were ever given?
If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.