- Pack of 3 Mitutoyo Absolute Digimatic 150mm/ 6" Calipers
- A digital caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws. Hardened stainless steel construction and equipped with ABSOLUTE System scale for error free, high-speed measurement
- Conventional Digital Measurement - The ZERO/ABS button allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for comparison measurements. This button also allows return to the absolute (ABS) mode for displaying the true position
- This caliper features the new Advanced Onsite Sensor (AOS) technology which offers improved measurement dependability by increasing resistance to harsh workshop conditions
- The new electromagnetic inductive sensor repels dirt, oil and water that can cause false readings
- ABSOLUTE Digimatic Measurement - The ABSOLUTE system. All Mitutoyo measuring instruments with this logo incorporate the ingenious ABSOLUTE measurement system. An ABSOLUTE scale only needs to have the origin position
- Made by Mitutoyo - Japan
- Functions - Origin-set, Zero-set, Inch/mm, Automatic, Low Voltage alarm, Counting Value Composition Error alarm
- This is the upgraded unit 500-196-30 to replace the older 500-196-20
- Fine adjustment with thumb roller and blade style depth bar
The Series 500 0-150mm (0-6 inch) Standard Digital Caliper offers standard functions such as Inch/Metric Conversion, On/Off, Auto Power Off, Zero Setting, Low Battery Alert. Along with the advanced functions of Auto Wake, Cabled Data Output, ABS/INC. The caliper is constructed from Stainless Steel, Hardened and Ground Frame with a Thumb Roller.
Accuracy - ±0.02mm / ±.001"
Resolution - 0.01mm / .0005"
Repeatability - 0.01mm
Battery - SR44
Mechanical Engineering, Research & Laboratory Applications, Educational and training Sector, Automotive Engineering, Engine Building, General Machine and Workshop Measurement and more.
|Caliper Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Caliper Depth Rod Style||Flat|
|Thumb Wheel||Thumb Roller|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||150|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||6|