- Measurements - displayed in mm/ inches with fractions. This allows you to work in either unit or convert back and forth between the two
- Precise Fraction Technology - This patent pending technology displays both decimal inches and fractions at the same time. Please note the fractions only appear when they are precisely at the decimal equivalent
- The fractions work in a unique but highly accurate manner - The fractions will only display when the decimal reading is within + or - .002inch of the fractions decimal equivalent
- For example - if the display is reading .740inch it will not display the 3/4inch ( .750inch equivalent).
- Included with the caliper - Storage case, Battery and Instructions
- High quality Caliper - Manufactured of hardened stainless steel
- The precision ground measuring faces - allow for outside, inside, depth and step measurements
The 0-150mm (0-6 inch) Fractional offers standard functions such as Inch/Metric Conversion, On/Off, Auto Power Off, Zero Setting. Along with the advanced functions of Inch Fraction Display. The caliper is constructed from with a .
Mechanical Engineering, Research & Laboratory Applications, Educational and training Sector, Automotive Engineering, Engine Building, General Machine and Workshop Measurement and more.
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||150|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||6|